This is the blog of Jackie Skousen, A.K.A. Skousen Photography. Located in Northern VA shooting any special event. This Blog is intended to show and give a little history behind the different photo shoots I am doing. Enjoy, and please come back again, as I will be updating it regularly. Thank you so much for coming by and showing an interest in my work.
want to schedule a session or have questions? Email me
yskousen@gmail.com

10/12/09

We had so much fun with Makayla's session, here is a little peek at some of my favorites : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 13, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

This picture is too cute jejeje.. Gorgeous great shoot not that the others aren't however it is great

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP