This is the blog of Jackie Skousen, A.K.A. Skousen Photography. Located in Northern VA shooting any special event. This Blog is intended to show and give a little history behind the different photo shoots I am doing. Enjoy, and please come back again, as I will be updating it regularly. Thank you so much for coming by and showing an interest in my work.
want to schedule a session or have questions? Email me
yskousen@gmail.com

5/17/10

Alexandra's Bridals
LDS Washington DC temple


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela May 20, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Yay, I've been looking out for these! =) Great job on them!

Jackie Skousen May 31, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

Thanks Angela, I'm loving your mom and me session previews!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP